February 23 – 26, 2015
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Exhibiting during the annual NRB International Christian Media Convention places your company or ministry in front of thousands of decision-makers in an ever-growing industry.
Thousands of industry professionals will be in attendance, and exhibiting allows you face-to-face contact with radio and TV station owners and operators, video producers, radio and TV program producers, film producers, pastors and denominational leaders, law firms, broadcast CEOs, advertising agencies, travel companies, fund raisers, webmasters, donor software designers, experts in the areas of mobile and social media, podcasters, bloggers, and more.
Our desire is for each exhibitor to enjoy a positive experience by engaging quality attendees face-to-face as they network on the Exhibit Floor during all three days of the show. To ensure you receive every advantage of the exhibiting experience, begin NOW to plan for NRB15.
Also, as you plan for NRB15, we want you to be aware that an unauthorized outside agency has attempted to contact our attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors to offer assistance with hotel room reservations. Please do not make your hotel reservation through any outside organization or service.
Please be advised that such outside agencies do not represent NRB, the Gaylord Opryland, or the Inn at Opryland, in any manner.
Forms & Information
New in NRB 2015:
- Posting of “Exhibitor News” on the NRB Convention website. Each exhibiting organization can submit news of convention specials, giveaways, booth location, product and service descriptions, and press releases, which will be posted on an “Exhibitor News” section of the NRB Convention website. Submit to Kenneth Chan, Director of Communications, at email@example.com
- In order to allow your customers, clients or guests to visit your booth during the convention, NRB now allows FREE “Exposition” registrations which means FREE entrance to the Exhibit Hall. All guests, clients, and friends may explore the Exhibit Hall FREE once they complete the registration form onsite and acquire a badge for entry. The Exposition badge does not allow access to any convention events taking place outside of the Exhibit Hall.
- Free access to NRB attendee direct mail and email list for pre-and post-convention promotional mailings. Restrictions apply. (see Rules & Regulations, Page 5 for details)
- Use up to five complimentary $100 discount codes for non-NRB Member guests who wish to upgrade to full convention registration
When you exhibit at NRB you will also receive:
- Booth drape–8’ high in back, 3’ high on sides, and 7” x 44” black & white identification sign with your organization name and booth number (Linear booths only)
- Discount pricing on booth space for NRB Member organizations
- Three complimentary booth staff full registrations (minus meals) for every 100 square feet of booth space purchased.
- Because entrance to the Exhibit Hall is FREE, you may request a free Exposition registration and badge for additional booth personnel. This will allow your organization additional booth staff at no additional cost. This free booth staff registration only allows entrance to the Exhibit Hall. For additional booth staff who wish to attend other sessions of the NRB Convention, additional booth staff full registrations (minus meals) are $100 each (limit of three per booth)
- Organization listing and booth number on NRB Convention website Exhibitor Directory (Also includes option to upload your logo, press releases, organization description, website link, and contact info)
- Organization listing and booth number in official NRB Program Book (if contracted by early December)
- Organization listing and booth number in Exposition Program & Guide (if contracted by mid-December)
General Booth Size and Information
- 10’X 20′, 10’X30′, or 10’X40′
Create your own booth space by selecting a combination of two, three, or four consecutive 10’X10′ linear booths (side-by-side). We do not allow the combining of two end corner booths to form an end cap.
There is an additional prime location charge of $200 (over and above square footage cost) applied to any corner booth space. See definition of corner booth space on Page 6 of Rules & Regulations. (Does not apply to Island Booths)
Booths Adjacent to NRB Fresh Brew Café:
There is an additional prime location charge of $200 (over and above square footage cost) applied to any booth space directly adjacent to NRB Fresh Brew Café and Lounge located in the middle of the Exhibit Hall.
An island booth is any size booth exposed to aisles on all four sides.
- Larger space may be available upon request
All inclusive turn-key booth – 6’X10′ Booth Footprint. Kiosk Booths include carpet, 4′ skirted table, two chairs, one electrical outlet, and booth back-wall with organization name and logo, in addition to the booth benefits listed above.
Kiosks are in a prime location in front of the Exhibit Hall. They are designed for those who do not use “pop-up” displays or other graphics and only wish to bring materials to hand out.
Booth Rates & Payment Information
View the floor plan to choose your booth location and then complete the application and email to Steve Cross, or print and fax to the number on the application.
Exhibit Space Rates:
- Member*: $18.30 per sq. ft. (plus $99 online access fee)
- Non-Member: $25.20 per sq. ft. (plus $99 online access fee)
- Member: $2,680* (plus $99 online access fee)
- Non-Member: $3,380 (plus $99 online access fee)
*Note: In order to qualify for the member rate, the Exhibitor must be a member of NRB with dues paid in full at the time of application and through the close of the Exposition. Member rate cannot be applied retroactively.
- 10% discount for 400 – 999 sq. ft.
- 15% discount for 1,000 – 2,999 sq. ft.
- 20% discount for 3,000+ sq. ft.
After you have decided to exhibit during NRB 2015:
- View the online floor plan
- Choose your booth or booths
- Complete the booth application
- Send the application to NRB for processing including the total booth cost (plus $99 online access fee)
When NRB receives your application and payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with additional information.
Failure to comply with payment policy will delay the application process and space assignment.
All non-member participation in the Exhibit Hall is subject to NRB Executive Committee approval at time of application for booth space.
Email Steve Cross, Director of Marketing, for additional information or contact him at 703-331-4518.